Thursday, November 18, 2010

Chinese Cultural Night Fund Raising





I am Raymond Lee, the organizing chairman for Fund Raising during Chinese Cultural Night and this event is the second event organized by Entrepreneurship Society. Chinese Cultural Night was a success and a blast! It was crowded, happening and it was totally awesome! 


Our society, Entrepreneurship society rented a stall with the Chinese Cultural Night’s party to sell our product that we called 水果葫芦~~~Wow, it’s actually very tasty and new for me since I don’t like to eat sweet stuff. It’s actually some fruit with some chocolate on top of it, imagine. With the freshness of the fruit, add on some sweet delicious hot chocolate, when the cold and the hot melt together in your mouth, it will also melt your tongue and heart together. YUMMY!!!


Other than the chocolate fruit, we also sold some delicious fruit tarts too. From what I have learned from Vincent, it’s called as a finger snack or finger food. My team and I were very busy selling our food as the crowd was fantastic and supportive! We are all exhausted in the end but satisfaction was in our heart! We really did enjoy ourselves during the event!


I would like to say thank you to my society’s chairman, Vincent for giving me this opportunity to learn, and also my society’s vice-chair, Jason for teaching me about the proposal and budget thing. Not to forget are my lovely and supportive committees - Xueli, Kathy, Mac, Sherry and Wai Sing for assisting me in making and selling our products. Furthermore, I also want to say thank you to our DSA officer Ms.Lai for her guidance.


Last but not least, I would like to thanks all my fellow friends and customers for supporting our society’s fund raising event! Joining this event was a good experience for me as I had learn how to be a better leader, how to collaborate with other team members and how to cope with difficulties that we might face in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment