Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sherry Chong Sook Chee- Assistant Secretary

My name is Sherry. I'm an undergraduate student of Bachelor(HONS) Entrepreneurship in UTAR perak campus.

Nothing to say about my history in secondary school because I was totally enjoyed FUN together with my friend during my high school life.

Somehow, girl has become matured. Now I have my own future goal to achieve.

My life vision is to become someone who I want to be and make my dreams come true. I have few dreams in my life. Those are the main reason which motivate me move forward in my life.

My life mission is become a successful and rich women. I never hope to become a famous or successful entrepreneur. All I want is successful in my own career and have enough modal to make my dreams come true.

My future life goal is retire before 45 years old and backpack travel around the world. I love travel since I was young. During the journey, we can learn different kind of lifestyle and different knowledge which we can't learn from the book.

Lastly, My favorite quote is "Happy Go Lucky".

No comments:

Post a Comment